lunes, 29 de julio de 2024

Your blog isn't ready to show ads and needs attention


 

 

 For every beginner I suppose that this is a familiar message:

Your blog isn't ready to show ads and needs attention

You need to fix some things before we can connect AdSense to your blog

Check your email or go to AdSense to find out how to fix the issue

 

We found some policy violations

Make sure your site follows the AdSense Program Policies. After you've fixed the violation, you can request a review of your site.

Low value content

Your site does not yet meet the criteria of use in the Google publisher network. For more information, review the following resources:

 

But what they mean with  Minimum content requirements???

One thing that first came to my mind is that there are not enough posts but with 646 posts that would sound illogical. It's not that I couldn't write more posts to get 1000 but nobody is talking about that subject. In this article it says that you need to write to you audience in mind: "You're not writing with your audience in mind" which I am doing or I think I am doing. The next point is that maybe I am not publishing enough articles (While quality is important, so is quantity (against popular opinion). The more high-traffic keywords and useful content your website has, the more opportunities for people to find and visit your site.) but with 646 posts it is a bit difficult for me to belive this except they mean pages and not only posts. All of those point are not or not completely my cas so I continue and find this point "Google Search Console'' which is a free tool that tells you how your blog performs and it shows information about your traffic, website issues, and 

indexing status. I will start with it to see what I can improve and if I were you I would give it a try.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

AMA de Impacto y Fundraising

AMA de Impacto y Fundraising     Tenemos el honor de contar con Tuyo Isaza en nuestro AMA Fundraising e Impacto. Tuyo es un líder de innov...